Introducing The Warlords, a PFP collection of 9,999* unique digital collectibles.
Owning 1 or more Warlords provides exclusive early access to the Champions figurine drop, allowing you to mint 5 Champions per Warlord for free*.
With over 170 unique traits, including armor, weapons, headgear, and more, each Warlord is truly one-of-a-kind. Some traits hold more rarity than others.
Embark on our exciting journey with the Champions Tactics™ Grimoria Chronicles roadmap! Get a sneak peek into the thrilling milestones and features that await you.
Stay tuned and join us as we venture into the realm of possibilities!
Warlords Release & Mint
Claim session & reveal
Snapshot for Champions Mint
Claim session & reveal
Release of the game
Embark on the journey
The adventure continues...
The release is planned for 2024.
Please stay tuned for more information.
A Warlord is a unique digital collectible that serves as both a unique profile picture (PFP) in-game and gives you exclusive early access to the upcoming mint of the in-game playable figurines called Champions.
The Warlords mint will occur on the Ethereum blockchain.
A total of 9,999 Warlords will be minted.
Amongst these Warlords:
- 999 random Warlords will be kept in a Market Vault by Ubisoft for future giveaways, partnerships, and rewards.
- 1,000 random Warlords will be given to our partner Oasys for their community.
- The 8,000 left will be available during the private mint, with a small portion left for the public mint afterwards.
Any unclaimed Warlord at the end of the mint will be kept in a Treasury Vault and will be used as future community rewards.
To be eligible to claim a Warlord, you will need to:
- Connect or create a Ubisoft Account
- Be at least 18 years old
- Reside in an eligible country
- Have a Wallet address setup and ready with enough ETH to pay for the gas fees (for instance 0.01 ETH).
We encourage you to set up your wallet and have a valid Ubisoft account created and ready before the mint to avoid any issue on the day of the mint.
Claiming a Warlord is free.
But you will need to pay a transaction fee (also called a gas fee) to mint it on the blockchain before you can claim it. You must ensure you have enough ETH in your wallet to cover this fee before you mint your Warlords (for instance, 0.01 ETH).
The number of Warlords you can mint during the Warlords' mint event depends on your user tier:
- Grim Guard can mint up to 4 Warlords during the Private Mint.
- OG Champions can mint up to 3 Warlords during the Private Mint.
- Champions can mint up to 2 Warlords during the Private Mint.
- Public Mint is open to everyone after the Private Mint ends and users can claim up to 2 Warlords on a first-come, first-served basis.
The values can change based on availability.
You'll only need 1 Warlord to have early access to the Champions mint. Owning additional Warlords will allow you to mint additional Champions (5 Champions per Warlord).